- Is all of Charles Ray's work generally comedic?
- Why does this mannequin have genitals?
- Whats the idea behind the man in the clock and how is it play?
- I'm not sure subtle is the right word for Ray's work.
- A lot of his work seems to originate from a play on words and ideas related to them.
- His art does grab your attention either through interaction or the comical value that his work holds, I guess thats playful.
- Is comedy play?
- Does playful work in the realm of play, being entertaining to the viewer but not to the artist?
- Can subtle be a better option for people that artist that fit closer to the norm?